Not a Webinar Replay
We tried to present this webinar live on 12 July 2022. It did not go well. Zoom has been very reliable for webinars up until now, but this was an outage.
Sorry to those who attended for the first 20 minutes until the frozen video and patchy audio made it unviable. So, I recorded the whole event alone and then here is the replay. No interaction, which made it harder. But here is the whole content that I wished to provide. And given that it is 90 minutes long, here is a contents with approximate timings.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:02 Agenda
- 00:03 Development Process Flow
- 10:00 Run multiple workbooks as a System – Method 1: Using a RUN Statement
- 18:06 Start of Demonstration Build – Simple Material Planning Tool
- 51:00 Linking in the Capacity Planning Tool
- 1:05:00 Summary and Advanced Content Start
- 1:05:45 Loops using the NEXT statement
- 1:19:25 Run multiple Workbooks as a System – Method 2: Using the Master Module
- 1:22:45 Review Example of Modular System – Dynamic Adaptive Scheduling
- 1:26:52 End
Here is the system that we built with Simple Material Planning and Simple Capacity Planning.
As always, download, unzip to your C Drive. You should have these folders: C:\P-S_Tools_Systems and C:\P-S_Tools_Systems\Data. Open the Simple Material Planning Tool and use the “Update From Local” button.
Here is the Dynamic Adaptive Scheduling System that we reviewed.