Webinar replay – Broadcast on 28 April 2022
With Nicolas Vandeput and Kien Leong
Here is the forecasting tool that we demonstrated.
Instructions for use:
- Download this zip and unzip to your C Drive.
- You should have the following folders: C:\P-S_Forecasting, C:\P-S_Forecasting\Data
- Open the file Forecasting_Tool_v003.xlsm
- If you haven’t run macros before, then either enable them in the yellow warning at the top of your screen OR do this once:
- Go to File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Macro settings > Enable VBA Macros and …>External Content > Enable All Data Connections
- Run from Update from Local Button on the Menu sheet
- If you would like to run with your own data then replace the file C:\P-S_Forecasting\Data\WeeklyDemand.txt
- This is a tab-delimited text file with 3 columns: Item Date Quantity. (Date is dd/mm/yyyy format.)
Here is the information about the Demand Planning Training.